While it was hard to go out to eat and follow a Vegan style, it was not impossible. I have found (so far) that this change does not seem impossible. Hard at times, but not impossible.
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
"That girl" at the restaurant
Ever sit next to a family member, co worker or friend at a restaurant and they change the menu item a million ways before they order? Doesn't it make you cringe just a little bit each time they do it? That was me last night. I looked over the menu 3 times and found nothing I could eat that was Vegan without any changes. It was a little disheartening but not surpriseing for the restaurant we were at (a Sports Bar with a million kinds of hamburgers). I did the best I could and ended up ordering the pasta with red sauce and mushrooms. When the meal came and had cheese on the top, I refused to send it back and make a fus but instead scrapped the cheese off. Given it was only day 2 on this change I didn't feel that I had earned the right to be too demanding needed to go with the flow as much as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment