Recently I went on a running road trip with some awesome people who had great perspective on health. I was discussing how I dislike taking medicine for my high blood pressure. I'm 30 and without medicine my bp runs 160/110. Not healthy! I first thought this was due to weight but through thr process of losing the weight, my bp never went down. I found what my running mates were saying very interesting and how after going Vegan their bp was down and they had energy and just felt great. So being the experimental person I am, I've decided to give it a whirl. My goal is a month but with the hopes of making this a life change.
Throughout this change I'll be posting to the blog what I eat, my weight change and my mood. Other things might get posted too (you have been warned :)
Today is day one. I'm excited! I started the morning with a cardio workout followed by lemon water and a banana. I forgot to weigh myself (Mondays are horrible days to weigh yourself) so I plan to do that tomorrow and report in.
Here goes nothing! Bottoms up (with almond milk :)
No comments:
Post a Comment